Dear Friends of THE FARM,
This is an invitation for you to attend a special December event at THE FARM that is planned for this Saturday, December 17, 2011 from 10:00 AM till Dusk.
Below you’ll see that we have quite a fun-filled day planned for you and your family but the real focus is on our wonderful animals. All monies from our rides and fun things to do will go directly to help care for them, including our cutest new arrivals, baby bunnies and chicks.
If you desire, and we hope you do, you may bring an item for the animals at THE FARM; blankets, bags of seed, carrots, dog cookies, cat chow, or other items to make Christmas special for all those that call THE FARM home.
As always, we welcome volunteers, especially teachers, and those who can work with the children to make their day special. If you would like to help, please call me at 702-982-8000.
Admission is a donation of $1 per person and we hope to see all of you out at THE FARM.
Special December Event
Here’s what we have planned for you…!
* Make an ornament for the tree
* Take a picture with the animals
* Santa told us he’ll be coming too
* Farm rides all decked out for the season
* Toddler train ride.
* Wagon Rides (our version of a sleigh)
* A Christmas Maze
* Pony Rides
* Gift Basket Components (make your own basket)
* Concession Stand with hot cocoa
* Christmas Stories (Read by our own Elf)
* Face Painting
*..and much more…!!!!
Bring your family and friends and come join us…!
Farmer’s Glenn and Sharon