Birthdays at THE FARM
CHILDREN’s BIRTHDAY PARTIES @ THE FARM
Other Birthday Inclusions
- ROne bag of hay for each child to feed the animals
- ROpportunity to get up close with animals
- RStaff available to answer questions and assist with set up
- ROne trip through The Amazing Maize Maze
- RA non-refundable deposit of $150 (regular party) or $200 (pony party) required to hold the date. Dates/Times are not reserved until deposits are received.
- RTwo-hour parties are $300 (regular party)/$400 (pony party) for 12 children/13 adults (birthday child gets both parents). Each additional child is $10 (regular party)/$15(pony party) and each additional adult is $10. All children of walking age are counted.
- R You can pay by cash, check, paypal invoice ($5 processing fee) or credit card (on site). We can take a credit card over the phone for a $7.50 fee
- RPony rides available for additional $100
- RMust reserve 3 weeks in advance
- RHelmets & liability waivers required for riders: no exceptions
- ROne ride per child; birthday child may ride twice
- RPony rides will start 15 minutes past party start time;
- R All rides must be completed before the train ride or hayride can begin.
Complete the Request Form and email to [email protected] at least TWO WEEKS prior to the day you’d like to schedule your party on; three weeks if a pony party is desired. Please call 702-982-8000 if you have any questions.
- You may bring in your choice of pre-prepared food, non-alcoholic drinks, ice, and cake.
- Decorations must be pre-approved.
- No nails, tacks, screws or tape, except for tape on provided plasic tables
- Balloons are only permitted in the pavilion area.
- There will be our standard music playing for everyone enjoyment
- You may arrive 30 minutes in advance to setup/decorate; pavilion area must be vacated no later than 20 minutes past party completion time
- Party times are 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm. Pony parties are ONLY in the 10am-12pm slot.